Hours: 5 hours per week
£8.1682 per hour
We are looking for a lunchtime supervisor to join our team.
Hours will be 12pm – 1pm daily in term time only until Easter 2019 (12th April, 2019).
- To supervise children on school premises and grounds (rota basis).
- To engage children with physical activity through modelled play where required.
- Supervision of children whilst queuing for and eating lunch, including the supervising of children to deposit leftover food from plates into receptacles provided.
- Assisting the children with their table manners and use of cutlery, and assisting with the cutting of food for smaller children.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the dining room equipment is hygienically maintained and the hall floor is clean by the end of lunchtime (rota basis).
- Packing away tables and chairs at the end of lunchtime.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
The school is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children; an enhanced DBS check is a requirement of this vacancy, along with other relevant pre-employment checks and all experience will be fully referenced.
If you are interested in the above position, please contact the school office (telephone or email) for an application pack or click the link below
Telephone - 01691 690207
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org