During this time, it’s really important that we stay fit and healthy. Therefore, I would like you to spend some of your afternoon sessions doing PE. Get up on your feet, move your bodies and feel better! As we know, exercise is not only good for our physical health, but also our mental health. Here are some ways you can work out during this period;
1. Work up a sweat and tune in to PE with Joe:
2. Improve your skills with these activities: https://www.yorkshiresport.org/get-active/thisispe/?fbclid=IwAR2uMn5wiIxtfULZ-cyCVGHWS-quI0v-JcKQ_xAv-ESkoy6L7eHTRM5fLGo
3. Improve your mind, body and breathing with a yoga session:
4. Stretch your muscles and warm up with Marcus Rashford
5. For all of you Strictly Come Dancing fans out there (like me!!), have a boogie with Oti. She will teach you dance moves that are performed on the show!
6. Get your heart racing during Zumba!
5. Create your own PE lesson. You could do a sporting activity in your garden (such as tennis, football or skipping), plan and complete your own workout or go on a walk in the countryside with your family. Get some fresh air into your lungs!🙂