Our approach to equality is based on the following mission statement:
'Achieve, Believe and Celebrate'
'' 'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future'. Jeremiah 29v11
1. All learners are of equal value: "‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12v31
2. We recognise and respect difference
3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging.
4. We observe good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.
Anti-Bullying Statement - please read our policy
Bullying takes place in schools as it does in other work places.
The aim of the anti-bullying policy is to ensure that pupils in this school learn in a supportive, caring and safe environment without fear of being bullied. Bullying is anti-social behaviour and this includes cyber-bullying, it affects everyone; it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated at Criftins CE Primary School. Only when all issues of bullying are addressed will pupils be able to fully benefit from the opportunities available at our school.
Bullying by definition is:
Behaviour by an individual or group, usually repeated over time, that intentionally hurts another individual or group either physically or emotionally. At Criftins CE Primary School we take guidance from:
Shropshire Safeguarding Partnership